The Casimir Pulaski Foundation (CPF) offers the opportunity to volunteer at the Warsaw Security Forum during the 4th and 5th October 2022. The Volunteering program is unpaid and will last 3 to 4 days (including the training sessions in the run up to the event).
Volunteers will have the opportunity to participate in one of the biggest security conferences in the region, network with its participants and participate in some workshops organized by the Casimir Pulaski Foundation and its sister foundation – the European Academy of Diplomacy. Additionally, volunteers will get a 200 PLN worth voucher to be spent on courses offered by the European Academy of Diplomacy within 12 months after receiving it.
At the end, the volunteer will be awarded a certificate acknowledging his/her work at WSF 2021.
There are different roles that the volunteers can take during the Warsaw Security Forum:
- Supervising the conference rooms
- Collaborating with the media
- Registering WSF participants
- VIP Liaison Officer
- Attending at the information desk and helping participants
- Airport service
- Assisting with the WSF coverage on its social media channels
- Supervising the smooth functioning of the dedicated online platform
- Very good knowledge of English (at least level C1);
- Knowledge of Polish language is an asset
- Education: Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies; preferred programs: International Relations, European studies, law, economics, journalism, tourism, marketing. Also IT, computer graphics or related majors;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint); good command of Google Workspace
- Ability to create graphics and/or websites are an asset;
- Ability to edit texts and conduct correspondence in English;
- Knowledge of current issues related to international security, international relations and the defence industry;
- High level of independence, exceptionally high commitment and conscientiousness in performing tasks;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication;
- Impeccable manners.
To apply for the volunteering program, please fill out the application form in English. The form itself takes less than 15 minutes to complete, however it requires a CV and a cover letter (optional) as attachments.
You can apply to volunteer at WSF 2022 until August 28th, 2022. The interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Applications submitted in any other way will not be considered.