CPF&ICUV: one year of advocating together for Ukrainian Victory
The start of the Russian aggression on 24th February 2022 has radically redrawn the contours of international security. As Europeans, we are not only defending our territories, we are also protecting democratic values and human rights.
Today, we would like to summarize what we did in the last 12 months to sustain the Ukrainian Victory.
The most significant aid that we gave includes:
- Delivering over 500 sets of medical and protective gear to Kyiv in the first days of war,
- Hosting 20 Ukrainian activists and their families in Warsaw,
- Assisting in the creation and development of the International Center of Ukrainian Victory,
- Fundrasing over 1 million euros for advocacy activities of Ukrainian activists working in Poland,
- Organizing an Ukrainian Advocacy Component at the Warsaw Security Forum 2022, with panels focused i.e. on Military Assistance to Ukraine, Russian war crime responsibility, a Marshall Plan for Ukraine,
- Presenting the 2022 Knight of Freedom Award to the Ukrainian People.
To learn more about all the activities we have done together with our friends from ICUV – International Centre for Ukrainian Victory, see the infographic below.